HYUNDAI MIG-350GDL 350AMP
HYUNDAI Electric welding MIG-350GDL
IGBT technology (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor) and high duty cycle.
Three welding methods: MIG / MAG, Lift TIG and MMA.
Provides help in SYNERGY mode to set welding parameters based on user selected material type, thickness and weld wire diameter. Can use single or double pulse current in MIG or MAG mode. Precise controls for current, voltage, wire feed speed and inductance. Portable and increased mobility thanks to four wheels and space for a full size gas bottle.
VRD, 2T / 4T function, 4 disc feeder. Ideal for automotive industry, steel builders, construction, welding aluminum alloys, stainless steel and other materials.
- 400v / 50hz,
- output current 40-350A,
- duty cycle: 80% Welding wire: 0.80-1.2 mm
- Welding plate thickness: 0.5-12 mm
- Accessories Gas protected welding gun (5m)
- European plug (50mm2)
- Grounding clamp (2m)
- 36V gas control
- Functions IGBT MAG / MIG, MMA & Lift TIG
- Double pulse function VRD,
- 2T / 4T function
- 4 drive feeder
- 5 language support
- 18 sets of weld data memory